Friday, November 13, 2009

The Best New Digital Camera Today

If someone, what is the best new digital camera, asks, I'm always a little break. The reason why I interrupt, is, I ask myself a few questions about the person who the question. In particular, I think, they plan to use the camera. Provided, of course, they plan to use it for themselves. That at least two assumptions I have made from someone before I answer your question. Assumptions may of course be dangerous, so perhaps it's better if I just lay them all here, complete withcamera recommendations, and let you pick the one that fits you best.

The first assumption I may make, is that your not a serious camera buff. Your just looking for a camera that's easy to use. Since your a pretty active player on the move, I'm also going to assume you want something you can just jam into your tight blue jeans pocket, or drop into the bottom of your kit bag / purse and forget about until needed. You probably like sharing pics and videos with your FaceBook and MySpace pals on Flickr or YouTube. The Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Elph or Sony Cybershot DSCW55 would be a good choice for you. If your the real rugged casual wear way I could get me to the Olympus Stylus 790SW change for its toughness and all-weather design.

But maybe your more of a casual photographer who just takes off the camera for special occasions and holidays. Tight jeans are not much of an issue anymore, so you do not mind a bit more mass. . .into the camera, I mean. Something easy to use, with better picture and video quality then your cell phone camera in the foreground. In this case, I would suggest either the Canon Powershot A570IS or the Canon PowerShot S5 Pro Series. The S5 is about twice as much money in the low $ 300 range, but the additional 12-fold zoom, durable construction, and hot shoe flash is worth making the investment.

For my last class, when I see that little adventure in your eyes sparklemixed with lust for learning, can I suggest you see something in the entry-level SLR category where photography gets really fun. Fun, though that comes with a little effort. Learn about ISO settings, white balance, dynamic range, tonal balance and depth are not for the faint of heart. Serious photo editing with RAW files are often part of the SLR photography world. The Canon Digital Rebel XTi or the Nikon D40 are good starters around $ 600 in this category.If you seem to be passionately intense nature, and an endless pocket book, you can just as well you come out of themselves, and get the Canon EOS 5D ($ 2000 + lenses). Your probably the guy to go to the end until finally with friends. You may as well skip the appetizers and get right to the main course.



No comments:

Post a Comment