Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking Inside the Kodak C713 - The Perfect Spare Camera

Whenever I go to buy digital cameras, I usually see what they can offer the Japanese trio - Sony, Nikon and Canon.

No doubt, these guys are the cameras produce from their laboratories UNMATCHED when it comes to image quality and recording equipment.

But sometimes the prices are unbeatable, too! The cameras, Canon, Sony and Nikon can put a little pressure on the bag, especially if on a fixed budget.

A few months back, I triedfor a backup or "replacement" camera, which I bring with me wherever I go. I wanted to be this "surplus" Digital ...

- Easy on the pocket
- Easy to use
- Provides high quality pictures and images

Kodak C713 fits the bill ... PERFECT!

To be honest, is not a Kodak C713 "PowerShot but" it's NOT a weakling mind you!

The 7.0-megapixel resolution, you can take amazingly detailed images, and allows you to edit, delete, enlarge the print size up to 20-30Customs, etc., while maintaining the great and crystal clear quality of the images.

As with many models from the Canon PowerShot series, which we all love, Kodak C713 has 3x optical zoom, the zoom in closer, to enable the motive and pictures that are crisp, detailed and clear record.

And if that's not enough, it has an additional 5x digital zoom.

What I really loved about the Kodak C713, the ease of use, or should I say UNBEATABLE usability. There was once on loan tomy grandmother for a family get-together that we went.



No comments:

Post a Comment