Friday, July 2, 2010

Love the Canon Powershot SX20IS

I just received my Canon Powershot SX20IS and I love it! Besides the fact that at my side or purse wherever I go, this camera is truly a jewel. I was surfing eBay can be used for a digital camera cheap enough that the need for a clearer image for my listings on eBay. But I can not hide techie side and drooling on the latest Powershot.

Canon I have known for so loved my grandfather Canon camera and II remember his ability, multiple photos, the latest technology of the camera during this time to take pride. But now, with my Canon Powershot SX20IS, 12.1MP, 20x optical zoom, can I have my right to boast.

The 12.1MP is more than enough for me, and I will not compare with digital SLR cameras. It produces clear, sharp and bright. The feature that strikes me is the 20x optical zoom with a focal length of five-100mm zoom. Yes, you can shoot wide-angle and portrait. Erather, I was able to capture clear images of the moon only some changes in the ISO standard. Not far from the horizontal view, but ran right into the jewel that shines in full view of the craters are clearly visible. I took pictures of the moon with my old camera and in front of the telescope, but only with my new Powershot SX20IS? Just 'wow' me.

In addition to its powerful zoom, digital camera and include high-definition movies with excellent audio. And you can use the 20x optical zoom, HDVideos! The onboard system is impressive. flash intensity can be adjusted to avoid shiny ghosting. I can also connect to my old Canonlite Flash and works well. The 2.7in. Variation of the LCD screen is also something that every photographer will love. It 's very useful when you brought the camera in an awkward position. Simply turning the LCD panel and can browse and take a picture perfect effortless neck or on the floor. It also has an automatic motion sensor that, whenTurn the camera on a vertical display of the image on the LCD screen automatically rotates.

Like most digital cameras, batteries are the main problem. For Powershot SX20IS is one thing I like to start. I understand that packed with features, zoom, flash, LCD screen, battery drains quickly. But no problem can not be resolved, so I bought the high quality batteries for longer life. With this, I'm back on business and I can take pictures andVideos all day without worrying about batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment