Friday, September 3, 2010

Video Acceleration Truck Mount St-Joseph de Beauce2007

Attention, attention! Video editing acceleration 2007 trucks à St-Joseph de Beauce, Quebec, Canada this weekend pending the Fête du Travail. (Video editing Competition Drag 2007 Truck St-Joseph de Beauce, Quebec, Canada during the weekend of Labor Day) Mon 1 Video Editing. Avec l'aide de mon appareil photo Canon PowerShot A560, j'ai pris Quelques photos et Quelques extraits video film et j'ai voulu tout ca pour le fun Fit. J'aime vraiment you résultat, etThe regarder j'espere vous à ce CE apprécierez tripperez and video, j'ai eu du plaisir Autant What réalisé assembly. (This is my first video editing. With my Canon PowerShot A560 digital photos, I took some photos and short video clips, and wanted them together for the sake of it. I like the end result and hope you are excited and enjoy this video as I had.) maize to avert j'aimerais vous ... ça assez déboule screw. Alors à vous aurez maySouth Pause temps en temps Pesaro ... (But I must warn ... the subtitles are very fast, so it's a good chance you click on "more" from time to time ...) Au plaisir d'avoir vos commentaires out. (I'd be happy to receive your comments.) Bonne Video ... (Have a nice nice video ...) I apparait texte la vidéo Voici stayed here. Parfois pour pouvoir ça peut être tout voir prendrait without idle ... (Here is the text that appears in the video. Sometimes it would take some slowsee movement, all that is ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ira69xZBwM0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment